RecordEASE Web provides quick, online access to records maintained by County Public Records This online resource consists of legal documents pertaining mainly to real estate. Most frequently recorded documents include deeds, mortgages, easements, liens, contracts, and plats.
The RecordEASE Webs solution provides a controlled environment; subscriber based and secured access to Land Records and Certificate of Title documents via the internet.
- Each User, User Group, Subscriber or Trust Account User will have unique login IDs and passwords
- Access to Land Records for both Abstract and Torrens
- Ability to query/inquire on Tract Index and Registered Property Database and limit results with one or multiple search criteria
- Ease of Searching by Document/Certificate, Legal Description, Name, Grantor/Grantee, Recorded Date or Tax ID/P.I.D.
- Ability to Search for Current or Cancelled Certificates of Title
- Ability to retrieve image of historical records
- Have Access to Plat Maps and Tract Pages
- Ability to view Document Details with Ease
- Ability to Print Search Results, Document Images, and Plat Maps